Important à lire absolument / Important must read

Nous vous informons que les inscriptions sont définitivement désactivées sur ce forum www.autohacking.net
* Pour toute nouvelle inscription, merci de vous inscrire sur le nouveau forum www.motorcarsoft.com
Cliquez ici pour vous inscrire à motorcarsoft.com Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296

We inform you that registrations are permanently disabled on this forum www.autohacking.net
* For any new registration, please register on the new forum www.motorcarsoft.com
Click here to register at motorcarsoft.com Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296

Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.autohacking.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
Neek
Lieutenant - Moussaillon du Barberousse
Romania
    Windows 7 Chrome
A été remercié : 46 fois

Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Message par Neek » mar. 29 oct. 2019 08:41

Renault & Dacia SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e) for MediaNav 13 language support / English, French, Arabic, Romanian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Bosnian and Nederland
https://youtu.be/ECHJmNUV5F4

I try concentrate here all discussions about this subject.
I personal bought a Duster from 2017 second hand and discovered MediaNav. I was delighted with the navigation when I saw that has iGO that I use on my mobile and I'm happy with it. But I was annoyed when I saw that the maps are from 2014 and about 100 Euro is required for the upgrade. So I searched the net and started finding various methods Menavrus/Menaco, Supermodd, MediaNav Plus, Mediaskin, Media@Update and other versions.
The idea from where I start is to update the maps of the navigation free of charge, touching as little as possible the original system files, the rest of additions, less important.
Finally I stopped at Supermodd that seems is developed at origins by an Italians and later continued by Spanish. It also contains a photo and video player, etc. but I was less interested in this. Personally, I was thrilled to easily install / uninstall the application without traces, and is compatible with many OS versions.
I took it and start to use, but I begin find bugs. I begin translated in my language but also for general use, I fixed the bugs found, but begin improve as I like it for personal use.
It very useful for update MediaNav navigations which seams are used in various models of cars as Renault, Dacia, Opel, Mahindra, Volvo, etc.

It contains:
- Total Commander
- Start/Stop GPS for allow editing files
- Video player (AVI format 800x400 is the best but plays many other formats)
- Notepad
- Image viewer
- Chronometer
- Screen capture
- iGO8 (an alternative navigation used from USB)
- 7Ways(an alternative navigation used from USB)
- TaskManager
- Restart MediaNav via software
- Calculator
- Games
- Various backgrounds and icons
- HobDrive

BACKUP
How the patch is overwrites few files in navigation I recommend always to make a Backup.
Usually before I start any updating, I personally like to make a Backup of all system to protect myself in any event and so I found a very simple way with an application Total Commander that can be launched directly from the USB stick. The variants are below.
Backups have proven useful in many cases when MediaNav is blocked for various reasons and needs to be recovered. I recommend saving everything is possible from MediaNav. However, the most important folders are the Storage Card, Storage Card2 and Storage Card4 that must be saved.

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Standard from USB stick (without installation)
What's the easiest way to update maps or change files in the Storage Card's. The only problem is that you cannot run other programs or change files that are already in use.

- Download the file from the link below
- Unzip the zip file and copy all the files into the root of the USB memory
- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav.

Total Commander for MediaNav Standard
Section téléchargement, voir en bas de cette page

Run Total Commander on MediaNav Evolution from USB stick (without installation)
What's the easiest way to update maps or change files in the Storage Card's. The only problem is that you cannot run other programs or change files that are already in use.

- Download the file from the link below
- Unzip the zip file and copy all the files into the root of the USB memory
- Now what's left is just plugging the USB stick into MediaNav

Total Commander for MediaNav Evolution
Section téléchargement, voir en bas de cette page

SUPER MOD
Applies to both MediaNav Standard and MediaNav Evolution.

Common folders to be used on USB for both versions.
This archive should be unzipped on USB together with one of version from down.
Super Mod 4.1c (USB)

MediaNav Standard
Download from down the Super Mod for firmware versions from 4.0.3 to 4.1.0 (at least you must have 4.0.3 installed)
I updated the Standard version in same way as per Evolution and now is ready.
Super Mod 4.1c MN1 Standard

MediaNav Evolution
Download from down the Super Mod Evolution for firmware versions from 6.0.3 to 9.1.3 (at least you must have 6.0.3 installed)
Version 4.1 comes with multilanguage change online at some requests. For moment have 12 languages: Romanian, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Bosnian and Nederland. It includes now also a car diagnostic application HobDrive. Still I can't manage connect to my car, but I continue try.
If there is someone who wants help with translation in other language, please PM me and I will be happy include it.
Super Mod 4.1c MN2 Evolution

SuperMod Screens:

A video presentation you can see it also here:

https://youtu.be/nbsc2Rs8WeA

https://youtu.be/Xnh1nxGBUMs

A video how to use TTCMD for update navigation files you can see down:

https://youtu.be/AcmEL3O8cXM

I'm not using too much the applications from inside, but I'm running Super Mod more than a year without problems.
I hope to like it as much as I like and leave a feedback in any case.

Enjoy.

Download section, see bottom of this page

New version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1e)
The news in this version
* Bug fixes
* Add a new language Nederland
* Optimization of codes, adds some additional features at the request of users depending on the ability to enable or disable the date settings, etc.
* But one is most important, from 4.1d up the Super Mod includes also bootloader for secure the units. And so from now on, need to install with same precautions as per any firmware upgrade (engine started, good brand and fres formatted USB).
Mais le plus important est que, à partir de la version 4.1d, le Super Mod inclut également le chargeur de démarrage pour sécuriser les unités. Et donc, à partir de maintenant, vous devez installer avec les mêmes précautions que pour toute mise à niveau de micrologiciel (moteur démarré, bonne marque et nouveau format USB).

Télécharger-Download.txt

Old version
SUPER MOD V2 (4.1c)

Télécharger-Download.txt
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.

MediaNav MN3 Evolution 1.0.13.1
MediaNav MN2 Evolution 9.1.3 + Super Mod 4.1 + Carbone
MediaNav MN1 Standard 4.1.0 + Super Mod 4.1 + ModRS

To fight when you want to have it. Do not regret when you lose or give up.

Neek
Romania
    Windows 10 Firefox

Re: Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1c)

Message par Neek » dim. 17 nov. 2019 06:08

Hi guys,

I made some more modifications on Super Mod and bring it in better condition and arrives at version Super Mod 4.1e :152:
I add one more language Nederland (and it arrives at 13 languages), optimized the codes, add few more features at users requests as per ability to enable/disable date from settings, etc.
But one update is most important, from 4.1e up the Super Mod includes also bootloader for secure the units. And so from now on, need to install with same precautions as per any firmware upgrade (engine started, good brand and fresh formatted USB).
I asked RGMaster3 to update the links. :35:

Salut les gars

J'ai fait quelques modifications supplémentaires sur Super Mod et le mettre en meilleur état et arrive à la version Super Mod 4.1e :152:
J'ajoute une langue supplémentaire en néerlandais (et il arrive en 13 langues), optimise les codes, ajoute quelques fonctionnalités supplémentaires à la demande de l'utilisateur, comme la possibilité d'activer / désactiver la date à partir des paramètres, etc.
Mais une mise à jour est la plus importante: à partir de la version 4.1e, le Super Mod inclut également un chargeur de démarrage pour sécuriser les unités. Et donc à partir de maintenant, vous devez installer avec les mêmes précautions que pour toute mise à niveau de firmware (moteur démarré, bonne marque et nouveau format USB ).
J'ai demandé à RGMaster3 de mettre à jour les liens. :35:

rgmaster3
Capitaine Barberousse - Captain Redbeard
Capitaine Barberousse - Captain Redbeard
    Windows 8.1 Chrome
A remercié : 561 fois
A été remercié : 1297 fois

Re: Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Message par rgmaster3 » dim. 17 nov. 2019 15:22

very good
bboli
Barbaresques https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbaresques

Comment télécharger? / How to download ?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Recherche un programme par mots-clés / Search a program by keywords
Image search.php
Comment s'enregistrer sur le forum ?
How to register on the forum ?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296
Signaler un téléchargement ou une vidéo corrompu
Report a corrupted download or video
Image posting.php?mode=post&f=125

Neek
Romania
    Windows 10 Firefox

Re: Renault & Dacia Media Nav Super Mod V2 (4.1e)

Message par Neek » dim. 8 déc. 2019 18:38

Répondre

100 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

samoune, shanoophull, caki007, zizo, Kacem1980, Draza77, danielsilva1987, philoche14, eyupcanc, rukmalc, GSOSG, Morghad, cipgsm2, jebeddo, Bonty@247, Avatar du membre Naruto, Ron-meg3, mariosfilipe, ylys, Avatar du membre Neek, alone4, marionyk, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, didizobir@gmail.com, ToNiO28, mzd3, Amsnl, Nilton, Frederikki, ryan12324, dolibar, deb8, codenameb, AndyIreland, daron12, Avatar du membre AHMED.ANNABA, andalx91, mariusashman, gicamitica, josemiguel0072, carlfrede, Carel Roux, cabir53, roydestroy, Aoumeur Abdessalam, hamou67, Hobbes1945, sixsat, varzim004, karim21dz, ryuzaki48, almafia, Harry123, rasengan23223, joelbatista, mehdit89, Avatar du membre Gegebord, nawaktlse, mousys, astrhamada, drac6ir28, forzakeb, markelov04, maloxbenz, paddy355, Krab, nis05, Lynton, farouk310021, Belloumi, Avatar du membre makkar, reda201072, goodman, ieb93, sandou, ellanm69, Fateh17, islamdznet, Avatar du membre sikib, alilo, amar, Avatar du membre Ali1976, TRAPY, Avatar du membre yassine ahmed, freemimi, Avatar du membre uroboros80, Avatar du membre benchaabane mohamed, abnnay, EmilR, D7P, khairo-is, Avatar du membre AYOUBZWINE, cd10dc, Avatar du membre mezaache65, bluk59, mischa17, buryss199, HamXa, nik, kmail13

Retourner vers « MediaNav - RGMaster3 SoftWares »